- Advancing the High Potential Pool. SRC coaches support increased organizational expectations and visibility by helping high potentials identify strategies to enhance their impact in the organization.
- Increasing a High Performer’s Capabilities. In order to push results to the next level, SRC coaches encourage the exploration, discovery and examination of business challenges from unique and distinctive angles.
- Supporting Leaders in Periods of Transition. SRC coaches work with leaders to identify key performance factors that will reduce ramp-up time and decrease organizational churn.
- Leveraging Learning in Leadership Development Programs. SRC coaches reinforce new learning, encourage immediate application of leadership and business concepts, and create accountability for actions.
- Redirecting Performance of Valued Employees. SRC coaches provide an objective, performer-focused way to help individuals identify and resolve issues that may be blocking long term success.
Benefits of Coaching
Coaching has a multitude of positive impacts at many levels. At the individual level, coaching results in increased productivity and improved performance for the leader and those in his or her sphere of influence. At the organizational level, it can be a key lever in retaining top-value leaders and a tangible way to manage an organization’s best talent. Finally, by creating accountability, coaching offers a practical way to align strategic goals, cultural changes or business results with an organization’s leadership capability.
SRC has a pool of coaches who have extensive experience working in corporate environments, large and small. Our coaches work with the organization and with the individual to determine the intended results for the coaching relationship, creating a unique and customized approach for each situation.
Coaching occurs through a series of ongoing conversations and focuses on meeting specific future goals. To begin the process, a coach will conduct in-person interviews to gather information relevant to the coaching process, and may also incorporate a 360-degree assessment and feedback process as needed. All SRC coaches work through three distinct phases:
- Discovery is the phase where the general context for the conversation unfolds. The leader and coach agree on the parameters, desired outcomes, gaps to close and how to gather feedback.
- Development is the most complex of the three phases. In a collaborative fashion, SRC coaches use a cycle of awareness building, reframing, taking action and evaluating until the identified gaps narrow significantly or close completely.
- Delivery is the phase that solidifies long-term sustainable results. The leader and coach focus on creating a follow-up plan to firmly establish achieved outcomes well after the coaching relationship is concluded.
We have a full suite of training programs designed to scale executive performance for leaders to succeed in today’s world. We coach individuals, teams, and leaders to benefit organizations as a whole. Improving individual skills for team members, leadership skills for executives and real-world collaboration skills for your unique team dynamics is at the core of successful organizational growth.
Find out about our Training & Development offerings. Choose from the programs and fact sheets below:
Learn more about our emersion executive leadership program: The Journey of Not Knowing®
Benefits & Process
What makes SRC Training and Leadership Development programs effective?
- Attention to Context: Programs are not delivered in a vacuum, but they serve the vision for the organization and team. The team needs and obstacles for performance are researched and the findings considered when tailoring programs.
- Co-creation of Desired Results: Consultants facilitate a process for eliciting a vision for the kind of leadership required to deliver on the commitments for the organization.
- Sustainability of Learning: Training content supports the vision for the organization’s leadership. New learning is reinforced by the team’s leadership and in the work environment.
- Depth of Learning: We design our training events to the depth of learning required by the organization. We have the technology to reach a level of learning where sustainable change is generated.
SRC is dedicated to maintaining a relationship with clients that ensures client satisfaction and supports continuous learning. We are committed to client success. All SRC trainers are skilled coaches and experienced facilitators that can reach the depth that is needed to apply concepts to work situations and to change ineffective patterns.
Stephanie Reynolds Consulting also offers custom solutions. By partnering with leadership teams, we can tailor the format and content of programs to meet group’s and organization’s needs. Six-month and twelve-month training programs have been met with high levels of success and praise from our clients. All of our leadership programs can be specifically designed to address the needs of your intact teams.