As organizations and leaders adjust to the ever-changing economic environment, they must ask themselves:
- What skills do leaders need to develop a compelling new vision?
- How will leaders need to act differently than they have in the past?
- What agreements and behaviors have to be in place in order to pull the organization’s strategy through successfully?
- What level of buy-in exists on the team to ensure success?
- What’s in place to ensure the change will stick?
SRC is uniquely qualified not only to know the right questions, but more importantly, guide you through a process to co-create the answers, develop and apply the vision, and develop the agreements and skills necessary to transform your leadership culture and fulfill your goals and commitments.